MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 04:32 PM   #23835 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Yeah? I have to make an endoscopy appointment soon to check for ulcers, hopefully that is what it is. I'm going on an ulcer diet to see if it helps. Where was your pain at exactly?
I actually had diverticulitis as well a couple months ago. I thought it was something with my colon and/or bladder. I would get sharp pains in what felt like my colon. But it also made it very uncomfortable when I had to urinate. It almost felt like something was swollen in my colon most of the time. I guess there was air pockets that formed in the colon and something got stuck in one of pockets and caused the discomfort. It was an annoying/nagging pain.