MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 04:12 PM   #23845 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
my lower left abdomen. right where you would feel appendicitis but on the wrong side.
Mine is right below my sternum, so quite different. It's definitely something to think about if it turns out to not be ulcers, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
He through in the "black" part because of his racist remarks regarding Asain's looking "gross" in the hot woman thread. I just don't dig this man's style. I have my own trollish tendencies at time so I won't hate too much.

I wouldn't really call that "racist", it's just his preference in women. But anyways, his "did a black man kick you in the stomach" remark is a joke about Overeem kicking Brock in the stomach (Overeem has dark tan, if you get my drift), 'cause Brock had just suffered from diverticulitis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Curious M.C any history of crohns disease or colitis in your family? Or did they run any kind of contrast or scope for it? I only ask because before I was diagnosed I went through a similar battery of tests. Mainly because the doctors didn't think it was nearly as serious as it ended up being.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App
I don't have a family history of it. But I know someone with the last name of Crohn and pretty much everyone who sleeps with her is said to have Crohns disease as a joke. They did a CT scan with contrast/dye, two ultrasounds, a chest Xray. It was all 100% clear. The only thing they couldn't see with those tests is an ulcer, which requires an endoscopy.

As for what I'm doing, I just had some soup with tofu and egg whites in it. Going to continue my bird training and then play some games.