MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 05:16 PM   #23846 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Mine is right below my sternum, so quite different. It's definitely something to think about if it turns out to not be ulcers, though.

I wouldn't really call that "racist", it's just his preference in women. But anyways, his "did a black man kick you in the stomach" remark is a joke about Overeem kicking Brock in the stomach (Overeem has dark tan, if you get my drift), 'cause Brock had just suffered from diverticulitis.

As for what I'm doing, I just had some soup with tofu and egg whites in it. Going to continue my bird training and then play some games.
Pretty sure he through the "gross black man" in there for me because of the spat in the other thread. Alteast the gross part. But that's trivial anyways and we can just move past that. Also just difference of opinion on calling an entire race of women "gross" being considered racist.
Time to move past it, I have enjoyed everyone here with the exception of him so far. But you can't get along with everyone.