MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva and his signature moves

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 05:20 PM   #17 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
What about the reverse foot sweep, karate chop to the ankle, and reverse elbow.

As far as I can remember no other fighter has implemented those tactics. The LHW title holder copied a plethora of moves from em.

My favorites which have nothing to do with actual striking is his movement with his feet (Capoeria style), head, and his hands. People don't realize how truly advanced he is.

If you really study majority of the fighters you'd recognize that they're similar replicas of one another. aside from a few variations. Majority use the same stance, same striking techniques, same combinations, same fighting style. That's what really makes em stand out. After watching 19 years of this it's nice to be surprised.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote