MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva and his signature moves

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 04:25 PM   #18 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Watch the guys interviews. He gets asked if he's cocky, and he answers "I've always faught like this. Since I first started kickboxing it was my fighting style and it worked for me, so I'll never change it". I also made a video with the dudes kickboxing stuff in it. If he's faught like this since day 1, it's not really cocky, it's just what works for him.

Anderson Silva = #1
Michael Page = The Future #1

Honestly I just don't buy that. Finishing a fight and freezing in place as a pose is not a style of fighting. It's showmanship/cockiness. I didn't enjoy the Old Rashad Evans showboating, never enjoyed Anderson doing it in the cage. But I am a complete hypocrite and my opinion should be thrown out because I enjoy Nick Diaz and his tactics because those are head games and attempts to get his opponents to bring the fight to Nick.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote