MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - "Anyone who wants nothing to do with Jens Pulver, raise your hand."

View Single Post

Old 04-16-2007, 03:51 PM   #52 (permalink)
LV 2 H8 U
Lightweight

LV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMunkey
Not as great as when a guy in his first match in the UFC KTFO Pulver. Or when Randy schooled little Timmy on his feet. Or when Penn made Hughes look like a scrub until he seperated his rib and still nearly submitted him. And as for him being a rich, arrogant prick what makes you think that?? As far as I can tell he's just playing the game.
I took out a bunch of experienced guys in my first BJJ tournament and ended up winning it with 3 mo experience, so what. Anything can happen, like GSP getting KTFO'd. I suppose he's a scrub too.

Hey your preaching to the choir about Randy Couture.

I like to watch Penn fight, I just don't like his attitude and I definitely think that it was childish to say "Anyone who wants nothing to do with Jens Pulver, raise your hand". That is the kind of thing I hear my kids say to each other.
HA..IF YOU DON'T LIKE SUZY THEN COME OVER TO MY YARD AND PLAY DOLLYS. What a bunch of kiddie BS.
As far as Penn making Hughes look like a scrub, he sure did in the first round, it's too bad he can't finish as strong as he starts, he'd be the champ right now for sure.
And in true BJ Penn style I'll say "So there stinker face "
LV 2 H8 U is offline   Reply With Quote