MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is Paul Heyman starting early negotiations to bring Brock Lesnar back to the UFC?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 06:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Toroian
Bantamweight

Toroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibaster View Post
Source: http://fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Pau...n-the-UFC.html

Let me start this off by saying that this is educated speculation, but it sure seems like it. Lesnar has been saying for a bit now that he has thought about coming back to MMA and Dana White said he'd love to have him back, now Heyman starts pumping up Lesnars ability to drive PPV's and sell fights.

Sounds like a negotiation to me. Thoughts?

And how would Lesnar do coming back. Maybe the time off was good for his stomach issues and he'll be back stronger?
who would he fight ? every one at the top of the HW division has kicked his ass already. I guess Cormier could give him a scar on his other cheek and a welcoming gift ?

NPFFL: Alistair Overeem, Fedor Emelianenko, Shane Carwin, Chris Leben
Toroian is offline   Reply With Quote