MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jon Fitch vs. Erick Silva Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 05:27 PM   #26 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joabbuac View Post
It greatly offends me, Nobody in life ever really predicts a draw The option is useless so people use it for "Unsure" and normally say so in a follow up post - i just didnt vote....
Just how I personally view voting and the options provided. I think you should vote for the actual outcome you expect. If you think it's going to be so close of a fight that it will be declared a draw, which happens. The option is there to select. If you think fighter A will probably win then select them and same for fighter B. But IF you don't feel confident enough to select a winner AND you don't think the fight will actually end in a draw, then IMO you just shouldn't vote. But again that is just my view on voting and I'm not trying to offend you. That's just how I view it. You obviously think differently, which is fine.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote