MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jon Fitch vs. Erick Silva Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 05:32 PM   #27 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Middleweight

Joabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
Just how I personally view voting and the options provided. I think you should vote for the actual outcome you expect. If you think it's going to be so close of a fight that it will be declared a draw, which happens. The option is there to select. If you think fighter A will probably win then select them and same for fighter B. But IF you don't feel confident enough to select a winner AND you don't think the fight will actually end in a draw, then IMO you just shouldn't vote. But again that is just my view on voting and I'm not trying to offend you. That's just how I view it. You obviously think differently, which is fine.
You are not offending me Im not even giving my opinion, just giving you the real reason people are picking draw. It was more the "scared to be wrong" that i thought was a little strange. I would say that's not the reason for it...