MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is Paul Heyman starting early negotiations to bring Brock Lesnar back to the UFC?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 05:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Welterweight

Joabbuac Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJoabbuac Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJoabbuac Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJoabbuac Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJoabbuac Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJoabbuac Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJoabbuac Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJoabbuac Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJoabbuac Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJoabbuac Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJoabbuac Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
If he has continued to work on his striking - including hard sparring - then yes. The time off would have done him a world of good. If not I hope he stays retired.

It takes a long time to be calm under fire, i dont think its even something you can teach - i got it because im a badass. Even hard sparring might not help, i can see him just being beat up and demoralized against real strikers.

Last edited by Joabbuac : 10-10-2012 at 05:43 PM.
Joabbuac is offline   Reply With Quote