MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jon Fitch vs. Erick Silva Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 05:39 PM   #28 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joabbuac View Post
You are not offending me Im not even giving my opinion, just giving you the real reason people are picking draw. It was more the "scared to be wrong" that i thought was a little strange. I would say that's not the reason for it...
I understand why people choose the option. They are on the fence and can't pick a side with any certainty. So they take the draw option. Which I still personally maintain is a bit of a cop out. I think in this specific matchup people are just too timid to come out and say Silva will put down the veteran Fitch. I wasn't trying to respond to a specific post or even this specific fight, my post was more a general statement on how I feel about polls like this. IMO if you are 50/50 and since this is the internet and no reason to be scared(I agree with you line of thought there) then why not just go with some gut feeling one way or the other? Then use your post to express why you were hesitant to make that vote. Again, just my opinion.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote