MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is Paul Heyman starting early negotiations to bring Brock Lesnar back to the UFC?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 07:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joabbuac View Post
It takes a long time to be calm under fire, i dont think its even something you can teach - i got it because im a badass. Even hard sparring might not help, i can see him just being beat up and demoralized against real strikers.
Absolute crap. Of course it can be taught. That's what a multitude of training drills and hard sparring are made to do. He would get beat up against real strikers who could stop the takedown.

And I'm just going to do my best to ignore the badass comment. It makes fun of itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joabbuac View Post
You could add Carwin and Struve to that list too.
Except he's already beat Carwin. Struve would actually be an interesting fight. Probably ends with Struve GnPed to oblivion ala Mir/Lesnar 2.