MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is Paul Heyman starting early negotiations to bring Brock Lesnar back to the UFC?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 06:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Middleweight

Joabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
Absolute crap. Of course it can be taught. That's what a multitude of training drills and hard sparring are made to do. He would get beat up against real strikers who could stop the takedown.

And I'm just going to do my best to ignore the badass comment. It makes fun of itself.

Except he's already beat Carwin. Struve would actually be an interesting fight. Probably ends with Struve GnPed to oblivion ala Mir/Lesnar 2.
You cannot teach hardness through training drills and getting beat down, its takes a different type of person. If you had been in a ring you would know this.

You didnt ignore the badass comment

As for Lesner-Carwin, LyotoLegion said he handles the rest - i disagreed and brought up Lesners toughest win - cant see it being any easier in a second fight.