MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is Paul Heyman starting early negotiations to bring Brock Lesnar back to the UFC?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 06:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Welterweight

Joabbuac Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJoabbuac Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJoabbuac Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJoabbuac Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJoabbuac Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJoabbuac Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJoabbuac Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJoabbuac Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJoabbuac Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJoabbuac Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJoabbuac Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
I have 24 amateur boxing matches and 13 kickboxing to my name. I know exactly what it takes to fight and I know how to train it. Are there people who can't learn it? Yes. Are they the majority? Not at all.

So please step off of your imaginary badass pedestal and try not to make yourself look any worse.

Read what i wrote, i said "It takes a long time" and "You cant teach it" It comes with experience, toughness and drive. Some dont have it in them some do....The people who come good at striking just keep on coming back no matter how much you beat them down - over a long period of time.

Ive had 10 boxing matches (8-2) and 3 kickboxing matches (2-1)

I get robbed and dq'd now and then, i dont even count any of my losses, but im bias. I also dont think i have looked as good as i can lately...very sloppy fights.

Oh, and I dont believe a word you say.
Joabbuac is online now   Reply With Quote