MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is Paul Heyman starting early negotiations to bring Brock Lesnar back to the UFC?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 07:43 PM   #16 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joabbuac View Post
knew you wouldnt provide proof. You clearly dont get the fight game enough to have fought so much, pretty clear to me. Plus...fighters dont put people on ignore...
I am tired of pieces of shit like you calling me a liar. My last fight was 11 years ago and I don't have any footage left. It was all on vhs. It was a ******* lifetime of pain ago and listening to trash like you call me a ******* liar about something that I think about every god damned day is senseless.

Did you cripple yourself and have fighting taken away from you? I did. Do you have any ******* idea what that feels like? Or how much it pisses me off when people like you just decide to start shit with me to feel better about themselves?

I might get infracted by mods for this but I don't give a shit. If you can call me a liar I can call you a ******* piece of shit.