MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is Paul Heyman starting early negotiations to bring Brock Lesnar back to the UFC?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 06:48 PM   #17 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Middleweight

Joabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He CrossesJoabbuac Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
I am tired of pieces of shit like you calling me a liar. My last fight was 11 years ago and I don't have any footage left. It was all on vhs. It was a ******* lifetime of pain ago and listening to trash like you call me a ******* liar about something that I think about every god damned day is senseless.

Did you cripple yourself and have fighting taken away from you? I did. Do you have any ******* idea what that feels like? Or how much it pisses me off when people like you just decide to start shit with me to feel better about themselves?

I might get infracted by mods for this but I don't give a shit. If you can call me a liar I can call you a ******* piece of shit.
Calm down dude - i didnt have fighting taken away from me, but i am going from a bout of "Is this fighting shit for me" I get down on myself at times and dont train for a week, that always sucks.

I didnt start on you, you started on me and i never fully believe anything told to me on the Internets, it would be naive to do so.