MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is Paul Heyman starting early negotiations to bring Brock Lesnar back to the UFC?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 07:48 PM   #17 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Light Heavyweight

Joabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
I am tired of pieces of shit like you calling me a liar. My last fight was 11 years ago and I don't have any footage left. It was all on vhs. It was a ******* lifetime of pain ago and listening to trash like you call me a ******* liar about something that I think about every god damned day is senseless.

Did you cripple yourself and have fighting taken away from you? I did. Do you have any ******* idea what that feels like? Or how much it pisses me off when people like you just decide to start shit with me to feel better about themselves?

I might get infracted by mods for this but I don't give a shit. If you can call me a liar I can call you a ******* piece of shit.
Calm down dude - i didnt have fighting taken away from me, but i am going from a bout of "Is this fighting shit for me" I get down on myself at times and dont train for a week, that always sucks.

I didnt start on you, you started on me and i never fully believe anything told to me on the Internets, it would be naive to do so.
Joabbuac is offline   Reply With Quote