MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is Paul Heyman starting early negotiations to bring Brock Lesnar back to the UFC?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 08:14 PM   #22 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Light Heavyweight

Joabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
What reason did you have for making the assumption in the first place? Nothing? You pulled it straight out of your ass? Shit that almost makes it sound like you were trying to make yourself sound like a hardass.

And I never said the badass comment was ridiculous. I said it made you look bad. Which it does. Because no one takes a man who calls himself a badass seriously. Could you imagine actually saying that to someone face to face without them laughing at you?
OK, sorry - you said it was "imaginary"

I call myself a badass because i enjoy people laughing and scoffing at it Even people who want to seem like a badass dont come out and openly state it
Joabbuac is offline   Reply With Quote