MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is Paul Heyman starting early negotiations to bring Brock Lesnar back to the UFC?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 08:41 PM   #29 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
I have 24 amateur boxing matches and 13 kickboxing to my name. I know exactly what it takes to fight and I know how to train it. Are there people who can't learn it? Yes. Are they the majority? Not at all.

So please step off of your imaginary badass pedestal and try not to make yourself look any worse.
You said in another thread that you have been boxing for 10 years but don't take it seriously and just do it for fun.

Now you've had 24 amateur matches......

Some thing doesn't add up here.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote