MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is Paul Heyman starting early negotiations to bring Brock Lesnar back to the UFC?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 08:51 PM   #34 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
That's not what I said. Don't try and lie. I train when I can now for fun and I said 14 years not 10. But I said I had amateur fights in that thread too because you also called me a liar for not having an entire media library of my training and matches on hand to satisfy your curiosity.

So, grapple, please shut the **** up and stay out of this unless you actually have something to ******* contribute besides lies.

So? What does that have to do with talking about how badass you are? Nothing? That's right nothing.
You've been boxing for 14 years, had a wealth of fights in combat sports, know every thing there is to know about every thing apparently, and any one that calls you out for evidence is a troll and should shut the **** up.

You've had all of these amateur fights and yet you haven't got a single shred of evidence to prove it, because they were so many years ago and were all captured on VHS, lol.

Stop compulsively lying. Just stop.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote