MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is Paul Heyman starting early negotiations to bring Brock Lesnar back to the UFC?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 07:58 PM   #36 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
You've been boxing for 14 years, had a wealth of fights in combat sports, know every thing there is to know about every thing apparently, and any one that calls you out for evidence is a troll and should shut the **** up.

You've had all of these amateur fights and yet you haven't got a single shred of evidence to prove it, because they were so many years ago and were all captured on VHS, lol.

Stop compulsively lying. Just stop.
Why don't you go **** yourself? I'm not lying. I fought for several years. Then I was crippled. All true. The pain I am in every god damn day reminds me of it.

I've never said I know everything about fighting. I don't call people trolls unless they are being one. I don't have the footage and I even said why. Is my reason so unbelievable? My story so incredible that you feel the need to bring me down so you can feel better about yourself?

You are a ******* asshole. The retarded part of your name is not just a clever pseudonym. You don't have a single shred of proof that I am lying. None. I let my knowledge of fighting speak for itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joabbuac View Post
What is a real fighter by your definition?
Someone who doesn't spend his time telling people he's a badass and then defending the statement when they call him an idiot. Clear enough?