MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is Paul Heyman starting early negotiations to bring Brock Lesnar back to the UFC?

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 09:23 PM   #52 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedornumber1! View Post
I think the disease had a huge effect on him. B4 the shit happend he was taking shots from couture and heath hearing, he knocked down frank mir and wasnt scared to stand up with him, then the disease came and that's when he started to bob sapp his way through striking, i really think it ****ed him up
He never got a chance to strike though. Unlike Couture and Herring, Carwin and Velasquez come right for you. In both cases they all but ran at him, threw punches, he fell, they continued the assault. Herring landed a few weak enough hits at distance before Lesnar landed the bomb. Couture was never on Carwin or Velasquez' striking level. If Lesnar came back, he'd be right back up there. Guys with weak to decent striking would be taken down and get pounded like they did before. Lesnar to me beats the likes of Nog, Bigfoot, Struve etc. The only guys that would stop him are JDS, Velasquez, Overeem, and Carwin.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote