MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is Paul Heyman starting early negotiations to bring Brock Lesnar back to the UFC?

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 08:41 AM   #59 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
That's not what I said. Don't try and lie. I train when I can now for fun and I said 14 years not 10. But I said I had amateur fights in that thread too because you also called me a liar for not having an entire media library of my training and matches on hand to satisfy your curiosity.

So, grapple, please shut the **** up and stay out of this unless you actually have something to ******* contribute besides lies.
Just out of curiosity, how do you train now with your leg in a brace or with a cain?

I would imagine the pivoting involved in throwing a real boxing punch would render that almost impossible with a torn thigh, let alone actually practicing kickboxing.

No offense, just curious.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote