MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 11:08 AM   #1811 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Played a lot of Dishonored, very good game, definitely worth playing for any who are wondering if it's worth a buy (it very much is). I wouldn't call it game of the year, TWD has my heart still so far and ZombiU has potential to be straight out amazing.

So far the best games I've played this year are TWD, replaying the Metal Gear games 1-3 (bought 4, it'll be here in a few days), and Black Mesa. Kinda sad that most of the best games I've played this year are HD remakes of games made generations ago. I was disappointed by most games this gen.
Metal Gear Solid is the greatest franchise ever. Completed Snake Eater a month or two ago, MGS 2 before that (including AWFUL VR missions) and I had MGS 4 and 1 on the PS3. The storytelling is literally astounding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Wanted to quote this when i first saw it. To me, games will never be as fun as well. Everything may be times better than it used t be but the good ol' day are where it's at. I still remember those late summer nights, playing PS1 (had busted my ass off and couldn't believe it was mine). Everything was just great.
Yeah like I'm probably much more of a gamer now. Beofre my PS3 broke I was checking dates for games, excited for them to come out etc., and with the PS1/2 or Mega Drive I just played any game I got for my birthday or christmas. I had the Sega Collection PS3 disk and it was literally my favourite game. Had all the classics on it.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote