MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Glover Teixeira: The UFC will trump soccer as the biggest sport in Brazil

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 01:11 PM   #138 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Kind of ironic that an Australian would be having a laugh at expense of those obvious idiots. They probably had to take 800 interviews to get those few.

Anyway, if you did the same survey in Australia, you would need a lot less then 800.
Please explain the irony and how you came up with that projection, until then your comment is incredibly idiotic and unnecessary.

Also I never claimed that the average Australian was more intelligent than the average person from anywhere else. I believe the education system in Australia might be a little better than the US and I can back that with some stats if you want to get pedantic.

For the record I wouldn't even care if Australia was the least intelligent nation on the planet, it sure as hell doesn't feel like the average person here can keep up in an intellectual discussion and based on your comment i'd assume that's the same everywhere.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote