MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 06:24 PM   #1820 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Yeah Metal Gear Solid is just pure epicness. I can still recall the ending speech that was given at the end of Metal gear solid 1.

Metal Gear Solid 4 was more of a movie then a freaking game though. I remember sitting there thinking "Ok the game is over and then all of the sudden another 10 minute cutscene appears.. lol." Still though i loved every minute of it.
I actually didnt like the ending. I didn't need to know that Ocelot had actually had himself hypnotised to have to power of Big Boss because it's a fantasy game. I was completley okay with believing that a transplant arm was taking over his mind. I always skip the ending. I wish Snake had killed himself too. Theres only a few flaws in the story and that whole end scene was a big one. Up until then it was flawless. Snake Eater and 4 werent quite the same because they were outside a lot, so not as infiltratey, but I think in particular the storytelling in 4 was was amazing. When you went back to Shadow Moses to me is the greatest moment in gaming history. Rex Vs Ray...everything together was insane.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote