MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 06:24 PM   #1820 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Yeah Metal Gear Solid is just pure epicness. I can still recall the ending speech that was given at the end of Metal gear solid 1.

Metal Gear Solid 4 was more of a movie then a freaking game though. I remember sitting there thinking "Ok the game is over and then all of the sudden another 10 minute cutscene appears.. lol." Still though i loved every minute of it.
I actually didnt like the ending. I didn't need to know that Ocelot had actually had himself hypnotised to have to power of Big Boss because it's a fantasy game. I was completley okay with believing that a transplant arm was taking over his mind. I always skip the ending. I wish Snake had killed himself too. Theres only a few flaws in the story and that whole end scene was a big one. Up until then it was flawless. Snake Eater and 4 werent quite the same because they were outside a lot, so not as infiltratey, but I think in particular the storytelling in 4 was was amazing. When you went back to Shadow Moses to me is the greatest moment in gaming history. Rex Vs Ray...everything together was insane.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote