MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 07:51 PM   #1821 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Just beat Dishonored.

Took me about 10 hours to beat I guess, so not that long, I felt there could have been one more big mission in terms of pacing. The gameplay was great, really fun, but the ending left me feeling unsatisfied. It wasn't bad, it was just really short and simple, felt underwhelming. Overall I'd say it's a buy as you can play it twice two different ways with 2 different endings, although they both are underwhelming, and the game is just fun to play in general.

Now for Episode 4 of the walking dead later today or tomorrow, then MGS4 comes in a few days from now so I'll be able to play that. Really just trying to find stuff to play until Wii U comes out.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote