MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 09:01 PM   #23874 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
google westboro babtist. They're ****ing crazy people.

Well, technically they are the best Christians in America. They follow the bible a lot better than everyone else, from their hate of gay people to their happiness of when people die (they are being judged by the almighty, after all). It's just that every other Christian group/members of that religion don't actually follow their religion, they just pretend to.

Not that I disagree with your statement, they are some crazy people definitely.

I'm trying to eat healthier/less spicy food in case it is an ulcer I am having, but it's limiting my options greatly as most of what I eat is spicy/bad for ulcers/gastric issues.

Swp, I need food guidance again.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin