MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Glover Teixeira: The UFC will trump soccer as the biggest sport in Brazil

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 04:10 AM   #145 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
CB, thankyou for posting that vid and Sideways thanks for quoting it. That really took me back. If you want to watch more of those guys they changed the name of their show from CNNNN to the Chaser's War on Everything, they are excellent.

Here's the full video

all of this stuff is completely bewildering to me.

They even get fooled that Australia on a map is France, North Korea, Iran etc.
Okay I knew the answer to literally every single question in that video except one. What the **** is the coalition of the willing? I might feel like a dumb ass. I feel like I've heard it involving the U.N but I don't know.

It sounds like the name to a sex club, just a little bit. A sophisticated sex club. One in the U.K if you will.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App