MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Glover Teixeira: The UFC will trump soccer as the biggest sport in Brazil

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 06:48 PM   #149 (permalink)
evilappendix
It Lurks...

evilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
I was going to say "Yeah I know Americans arent that stupid, but its just for fun", but you and your tin foil hat ruined any chance of that with the last comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Sarcasm or joking is sometimes hard to spot through the internet. So please tell me you are joking. Write it down in words... say "I am joking".... plz.

Hrrmm, I had hoped the basement in New Orleans would be a dead give-away guys... Yes, I have jokes.
evilappendix is offline   Reply With Quote