MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 09:55 PM   #1832 (permalink)
AlphaDawg
Heavyweight

AlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
I loved AC Revelations, until the end. It was kind of a giant **** you.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App
Yea, the ending kinda sucked. I didn't mind it too much though since the new one comes out on the 30th(?). But if I bought this game new for $60 and had to wait a year after seeing that ending, I'd probably be pissed about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Lost Odyssey has one of the best stories I've seen in a game. The dream sequences alone are better than most game stories.
My friend was telling me about how good those dream sequences were too. I skipped them initially so I could get into the game first but I'll be going back to them later.

I'm liking the game so far. The only problem I have with it is the lack of battle scenes. I feel like I'm walking around cities and watching cutscenes too much. If I fought more things every now and again, this game would be perfect.

EDIT: Like right now I'm playing as a girl picking flowers. I think the game could do without that.
AlphaDawg is offline   Reply With Quote