Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

MMA vbookie Request Thread

35K views 111 replies 14 participants last post by  dudeabides 
#1 ·
MMA fights that don't happen in UFC & Bellator don't all have specific sections to put their vbookie fight threads. We try to put them here in 'General MMA vbookie'. If you want to bet on a fight that isn't posted, you can request it here and we'll try our best.

See less See more
#15 ·
World Series of MMA?

NBC Sports Network main card:
Andrei Arlovski vs. Devin Cole
Anthony Johnson vs. D.J. Linderman
Miguel Torres vs. Marlon Moraes
Gregor Gracie vs. Tyson Steele

Prelims:
Tyrone Spong vs. Travis Bartlett
Ronys Torres vs. Brian Cobb
Gerald Harris vs. Josh Burkman
JZ Cavalcante vs. T.J. O'Brien
David Branch vs. Dustin Jacoby
Waylon Lowe vs. Fabio Mello
Steve Carl vs. Ramico Blackmon

Personally this feels like a UFC card and I would bet accordingly.

#26 ·
I always put up all the UFC fights I can find and Bellator too if nobody else does. And today they finished up the upcoming UFC card, and finally got around to Bellator but not the whole card. I have the bad odds for the title fight and the worse odds for King Mo up in Bellator FC vbookie, with the other tourney bouts, but most of the undercard is missing let me know if you see the odds anywhere.

#30 ·
You guys know there is a sports vbookie request thread in the sport vbookie part of the forum right? It would take a team of vbookie makers to do every NBA and NHL game and that one you didn't mention where they hit a ball with a stick and run around in a circle or diamond shape, something like that. But let me know whenever there is a big one or something and I'll do it if you want. Non-MMA sports aren't as important here at this forum but I still like them.

http://www.mmaforum.com/sports-vbookie/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.