MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Allegations say Stephens beat a man to critical condition

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 01:49 AM   #13 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
I find it hard to believe that proffessional fighters friend went out to the parking lot and helped him beat up some drunk. Sounds a little off to me. I think its more likely that two guys beat him up and some how that turned into "that UFC guy" and his friend beat me up.
This. I'm more inclined to believe stephens version simply because a pro fighter has no need to tag team some sloshed dude.

It's more likely a case of blame the ufc guy. But will reserve judgement either way.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote