MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 153 Weigh-Ins Video

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 02:32 AM   #18 (permalink)
3DLee
Baddest Man Alive

3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now
i only watched this vid to make one comparison. how does spider compare in size to Bonnar as opposed to how he compared against forrest.

In the fight against Forrest, Andy looked almost as big. They were nose to nose and Andy looked like a legit LHW. Go back and rewatch their stare down.

Here, Bonnar looks like a big light heavy and Andy really looks like a guy moving up a weight class.

Now I take it the reason is that in the Forrest fight he had the time to properly add the muscle mass as opposed to this fight he just didnt cut weight. Andy weighed in at 205 against Forrest.

Now the big question, does this make any difference? I think it makes a difference but not enough to change the results. I mean, there are instances that I think a little weight could make a big difference. Id rather see andy vs hendo 2 @ 205 lbs. I think that would give Hendo his best chance.

Conclusion: Bonnar has little chance due to the skill set of his opponent. But he looks in great shape and I hope that hes as prepared as possible and really brings it. All I hope for Stephan is that he does better than Griffin and Irvin put together and make this Andy's toughest 205lb fight in the UFC.
3DLee is offline   Reply With Quote