MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 04:20 AM   #1834 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Metal Gear Solid is the greatest franchise ever. Completed Snake Eater a month or two ago, MGS 2 before that (including AWFUL VR missions) and I had MGS 4 and 1 on the PS3. The storytelling is literally astounding.

Yeah like I'm probably much more of a gamer now. Beofre my PS3 broke I was checking dates for games, excited for them to come out etc., and with the PS1/2 or Mega Drive I just played any game I got for my birthday or christmas. I had the Sega Collection PS3 disk and it was literally my favourite game. Had all the classics on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Yeah Metal Gear Solid is just pure epicness. I can still recall the ending speech that was given at the end of Metal gear solid 1.

Metal Gear Solid 4 was more of a movie then a freaking game though. I remember sitting there thinking "Ok the game is over and then all of the sudden another 10 minute cutscene appears.. lol." Still though i loved every minute of it.
As far as I'm concerned, Metal Gear Solid 1 is the greatest video game ever made.

It came out all of them years ago and I still remember my first play through like it was yesterday (I really do remember the experience that vividly). Metal Gear 1 was a revolutionary game and invented the modern day stealth genre. It was a game way ahead of its time with the perfect blend of game play and incredible story telling. I remember that first play through when I was like 12 years old and I was absolutely blown away.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote