MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 05:20 AM   #1834 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Metal Gear Solid is the greatest franchise ever. Completed Snake Eater a month or two ago, MGS 2 before that (including AWFUL VR missions) and I had MGS 4 and 1 on the PS3. The storytelling is literally astounding.

Yeah like I'm probably much more of a gamer now. Beofre my PS3 broke I was checking dates for games, excited for them to come out etc., and with the PS1/2 or Mega Drive I just played any game I got for my birthday or christmas. I had the Sega Collection PS3 disk and it was literally my favourite game. Had all the classics on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Yeah Metal Gear Solid is just pure epicness. I can still recall the ending speech that was given at the end of Metal gear solid 1.

Metal Gear Solid 4 was more of a movie then a freaking game though. I remember sitting there thinking "Ok the game is over and then all of the sudden another 10 minute cutscene appears.. lol." Still though i loved every minute of it.
As far as I'm concerned, Metal Gear Solid 1 is the greatest video game ever made.

It came out all of them years ago and I still remember my first play through like it was yesterday (I really do remember the experience that vividly). Metal Gear 1 was a revolutionary game and invented the modern day stealth genre. It was a game way ahead of its time with the perfect blend of game play and incredible story telling. I remember that first play through when I was like 12 years old and I was absolutely blown away.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote