MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 06:52 AM   #23898 (permalink)
Rauno
HiiiPoWeR

Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
I know where you're coming from Inter, haven't been quite as much into MMA lately as I used to be - but UFC 153 certainly helps a great deal

I think we're really starting to feel the effects of Zuffa oversaturating the market to a degree where it's actually starting to harm them. It's hard to get excited for a big fight a few months away when people typically get hurt anyway :/

They need less, but better shows I still love this sport more than any other (Except my F1) and enjoy every show. I just don't stay up until 5-6AM watching them live anymore
I stay up for them. And i do think that the increasing amount of cards is inevitable. The fact that they have enough talent to fill all these cards just proves it imo.