MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 06:58 AM   #23899 (permalink)
Budhisten

Budhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
I stay up for them. And i do think that the increasing amount of cards is inevitable. The fact that they have enough talent to fill all these cards just proves it imo.
Well while they have enough talent to fill them, the fights need to make sense as well.

UFC 151 got cancelled, Vitor vs. Jones, Silva vs. Bonnar. While fun fights, they don't exactly make much sense.

Plus, when you have all these events it's hard to get excited because you simply don't have the time to do so. I remember before the FOX days when you had a little more time to discuss and hype yourself up for each event. I really hope SF gets rolled into the UFC next year so the talentpool grows a bit, with the amount of shows they're doing right now they need depth.

Also, you have an insane card like UFC on FOX 5 that I'm very excited for, but in the back of my head I'm still expecting one of the fights to go south due to injuries or something similar.

Still love the sport though

MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!