MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Allegations say Stephens beat a man to critical condition

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 03:01 PM   #19 (permalink)
duckyou666
Flyweight

duckyou666 duckyou666 duckyou666 duckyou666 duckyou666 duckyou666 duckyou666 duckyou666 duckyou666 duckyou666 duckyou666
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRocket44 View Post
Anytime you have alcohol, women, fighters, arguing, etc things are bound to get out of hand.

None of us were there, so for anyone to call anyone a bitch, or claim innocence or guilt is just throwing more shit on the wall.

I'm sure it was reminiscent of an episode of Jersey Shore, and they're probably all guilty in some ways, regardless of who was throwing the punches.
I understand all that. And..., I guess I apologize, no, I should wait to call this dumb bitch a bitch, I guess? This stupid bit..., lady, is the only one saying that Stephens beat anybody. Sad thing is, that's all any PD needs to arrest someone, 1 stupid, retarded, methhead, crackwhore dumb bitch filing a report. I've seen all of this before. Hell, I've been through the exact same thing. From what I've seen and experienced in situations like this is there is always 1 meth-head c**t that makes the most noise so gets the most attention. Stepehens will spend sometime in jail and some money, but eventually this crackwhore will either lose interest or there will be too much contradictory evidence. That's what I think, no, expect, will happen.
duckyou666 is offline   Reply With Quote