MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Glover Teixeira vs. Fabio Maldonado Tread

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 11:42 PM   #84 (permalink)
Stapler
Heavyweight

Stapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
lol, asinine statement.

What Glover threw tonight would have knocked out 3/4s of the LHW roster.
This right here, thank you.

Maldanado showed a lot of heart, a lesser fighter wouldn't have made it out of that first round. That guy has a chin.

I've been following Teixeira's career for a long time, since he knocked out Sokoudjou even, back around the time Sokoudjou had a huge hype train rolling. I'm glad to see Glover getting so much exposure now that he's in the UFC. I'm also glad that he came out to Chuck's old walk out music. Good stuff!

What's next for Glover?! This guy is a beast that will be a challenge for anyone at 205.

and LoL at Glover having a questionable chin. He dominated this fight and he got barely hurt once by a guy who has legit hands and power (Glover won most of the exchanges on the feet), and he all of a sudden has a questionable chin? Some fans like to reach. Yeah, his chin is so bad that he hasn't been TKO'd in pro MMA since 2002. I don't see any knock out losses.. Hmm.... Moving on.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Diego Sanchez

Last edited by Stapler : 10-13-2012 at 11:46 PM.
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote