MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Glover Teixeira vs. Fabio Maldonado Tread

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2012, 11:57 PM   #96 (permalink)
Stapler
Heavyweight

Stapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
I don't really understand the logic here.

Glover Tex goes out and puts quite possibly the worst beating I've ever seen in the cage, standing, on the ground, everywhere, even outdoing Cyborg vs. Finney and Edgar vs. Maynard II (round one). He gets clipped for half a second by one of the best pure boxers in the sport, and people are saying his standup is bad?

Maldonado is damn tough. Holy shit, I was in awe.
People are just nit picking I guess. They fail to realize that Glover was out striking Fabio easily up until that point, and probably only took him down in the second because his arms were so tired from you know.. beating the @#%$ out of Fabio in the first round.

It's funny how a guy who has never been knocked out in professional MMA (he's been TKO'd once, and that was in 2002) somehow has a questionable chin from getting caught flush by a very good boxer with solid power and only being rocked by it for a few seconds. Interesting how some people think.

Anyways, Glover looked great everywhere, while Fabio showed unlimited heart. That's the story of this fight.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Diego Sanchez
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote