• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

***OFFICIAL*** Dave Herman vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Thread

6K views 89 replies 44 participants last post by  Budhisten 
#1 · (Edited)
Heavyweight bout: 265 pounds

See less See more
#12 ·
Herman meant it isn't this amazing art that will crush anyone if you know just a little bit about bjj. The problem, nog is a world class sub artist. My gut tells me Herman is going to stop Nog, but that's all I've thought everytime nog fights anymore, then I remember Herman couldn't stop struve. Nog via sub.

Also the gullitone is a myth. I know Herman didn't say it but he's kind of just a larger version of ebersole.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App

#13 ·
Weird fight, Herman should be the obvious choice due to Nog's recent injury and the mileage he's clocked up... but you can't pick Herman because frankly he's just not very good.

Nog is still good and took out a young gun very impressively last time he fought in Brasil. War Nog.

#15 ·
Nog by sub.... I'm just hoping that his injury and layoff won't affect him. Herman loves to get into scrappy battles and has the reach to hurt Nog :(

#19 ·
I really think this fight is meant for a tune up for Big Nog. He shouldn't be fighting the likes of Herman. Cmon now...

Frankly I'm not sure why he continues to fight. Retiring after Koing Schaub would have been nice.

#21 ·
War Nog, take his arm and show him the power of BJJ

#24 ·
I wouldn't have called this a fair fight till the weigh ins. Dave Herman is not all that he was cracked up to be pre-UFC but damn did Nog look old at the weigh ins.

#26 ·
LMAO to Herman coming out to brazilian music, talk about catering. He would make a good politician :)

#27 ·
Long lay off does not look like it was nice to Nog. I can't believe how much he has aged since the Mir fight. I hope for a win and then he announces his retirement from MMA.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.