MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Anderson Silva vs. Stephan Bonnar Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 02:09 AM   #170 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Lmao at being a bully in a fight haha.

But anyways, Anderson dropping his hands showed me personally something different. I had said earlier that his chin is suspect, because the only times he was challenged in strikes was in the first Sonnen fight when he was off. He was hurt a few times before being taken down. It's like he read my post, knew I liked Nick Diaz, and said "Fine then, no hands, just face, take that ClydeBlitz!".

No one beats AS! Greatest fighter ever to walk the planet. If you're hating the win, just stop and think that you just watched the best there ever was live in your living room. When you father said "Mike Tyson isnt shit against Rocky Marciano", you can reply "No one is shit against Anderson Silva".

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is online now   Reply With Quote