MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 152 is done with, we all know what's next! (Bandwagon inside)

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 02:11 AM   #57 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joabbuac View Post
Yep, should of gone out with a blaze of glory - he was embarrassed tonight.
Yeah, when even Joe Rogan said he should use the ground game, I felt like everyone who knew their shit was against me. The ONLY chance for Stephan to win tonight was a brawl. When he tried it, Anderson has already sat back saying "Alright, grappling isnt working, lets brawl". Sorry Bonnar, but looks like you're going to need that TUF to go out on your shield after all. (Kills me to say that since I went nuts for Bonnar tonight).

AMAZING NIGHT THOUGH (Removing negative feeling to post). GREAT fight and Anderson was OUTSTANDING.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points