MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Anderson Silva vs. Stephan Bonnar Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 02:32 AM   #181 (permalink)
RedRocket44
Bantamweight

RedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Fuk off. I dont give a fuk if they infract me, Im drunk, excuse = there. You, and me, just watched an amazing card which had crazy excitment start to finish, and you are complaining. Go suck one. Vitor Vs Jones was awesome and Silva Vs Bonnar was awesome. If you dont like it, I'm sure Bellator have some cards coming up. One FC is good too.
The card was great, minus the main event, which was the probably the biggest mismatch ever, next to Couture vs James Toney.

I'm not entertained by watching the GOAT beat up a half retired punching bag, even if Silva did end it with a well placed knee. Who has Bonnar beat? Kingsbury? Keith Jardine? The guy hasn't won against a notable fighter in his career.

You guys are acting like this is the fight that sealed the deal for Silva in becoming the GOAT.

The Fitch fight was amazing.
RedRocket44 is offline   Reply With Quote