MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Anderson Silva vs. Stephan Bonnar Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 01:47 AM   #187 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Lmao at being a bully in a fight haha.

But anyways, Anderson dropping his hands showed me personally something different. I had said earlier that his chin is suspect, because the only times he was challenged in strikes was in the first Sonnen fight when he was off. He was hurt a few times before being taken down. It's like he read my post, knew I liked Nick Diaz, and said "Fine then, no hands, just face, take that ClydeBlitz!".
Dude, come on. You have Andy listed as one of your favourite fighters in your sig but you don't know about his chin? He has one of the greatest chins in the history of MMA.

Watch his fight against Jorge Rivera, Sparring with Big Nog on youtube, even this Gif of him training for Sonnen:

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote