MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Anderson Silva vs. Stephan Bonnar Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 03:01 AM   #192 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
He stumbled a little bit when hit by Sonnen on the feet. I mean it was basically math from his hits.

Amount of times hit = 4
Amount of times hurt = 4

His offence and defence is so amazing that he almost NEVER got hit, I was just suspect of how Sonnen, a guy who doesnt hit hard, hurt him on almost every punch. Sure Bonnar isnt a one punch KO guy, but Silva was taken them amazingly and asking for more, so he shut me the fk up in this fight lol.
He's been hit standing more than 4 times and he's only been rocked once. Jorge Rivera ripped into him with 5 or 6 massive hooks. Silva winked at him. Hendo landed flush on him. Did nothing. He's been hit plenty of times and only hurt once. After Chael hurt him he stood put his hands down and let him drill him 4 more times that did nothing.