MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Anderson Silva vs. Stephan Bonnar Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 02:06 AM   #195 (permalink)
JWP
Featherweight

JWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level nowJWP is on another level now
[quote=ClydebankBlitz;1637173]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRocket44 View Post

I don't get how a so called MMA fan can hate Anderson Silva.In 10 years you'll be acting like you were his biggest fan. Anderson Silva is by a long stretch the greatest ever. I'm his biggest critic and often have arguments with people on the forums about his TDD or BJJ, but the rest of his skills patch up the holes.

Also, you think Spider has to fight a guy 13 years younger than him, and a weight class above, to prove he is the best. Obviously that is ridiculous hate for no reason. Just accept his skillset, enjoy that you watch the greatest live, and stfu.

ive said these words on here before. i agree. it always makes me think about why ppl like/dislike fighters

i actually made a topic about it on here about 5 years ago

when ppl go hunting for reasons to dislike anderson it makes me think they are just grandstanding, wanting to be different

whats funny is when i became an anderson/mma fan years ago i thought i was different because mma wasnt as big then

edit: sorry messed up the quote, responding to clydebank
Bisping
Fedor
Machida
Pettis
Aldo
McGregor
'John' Wayne Parr
Nathan 'Carnage' Corbett
Bruce Lee

Last edited by JWP : 10-14-2012 at 02:08 AM.
JWP is offline   Reply With Quote