MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Anderson Silva vs. Stephan Bonnar Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 02:11 AM   #196 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Chael hurt him, Dan didnt land quite the "H-bomb", and I havent watched too much pre-UFC of any fighter.
Chael hurt him once. It's the only time I have ever seen Anderson hurt by a shot and I have seen every one of his fights. Pre Ufc and UFC era. His chin is probably the best in mma. It's absolutely insane.