MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Anderson Silva vs. Stephan Bonnar Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 03:12 AM   #197 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
[quote=JWP;1637204]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post

ive said these words on here before. i agree. it always makes me think about why ppl like/dislike fighters

i actually made a topic about it on here about 5 years ago

when ppl go hunting for reasons to dislike anderson it makes me think they are just grandstanding, wanting to be different

whats funny is when i became an anderson/mma fan years ago i thought i was different because mma wasnt as big then

edit: sorry messed up the quote, responding to clydebank
Yeah I'm the opposite. I liked Anderson when he was on top, Lyoto when he was champ, Nog is a legend etc. When it comes to who is and who sint good imo, my opinion (ironically) isnt relevent. Anderson IS the best of all time. Fedor IS the second best. These are pretty much facts.

My only issue is with people that talk down on AS. Yes, he's a dick, fine, but dont diss his achievements. Anderson Silva KOs Bruce Lee in half a second, and he should be respected as the legend he is because we are the generation who will be telling the future about him. I hear about Don Frye etc. a lot, but Anderson is our generations #1, and it's down to us to pass on his skill level and name to the future because they will have a new star to compete with ours.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote