MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva Tennis Ball Training

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 03:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ryan1522
Featherweight

Ryan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Anderson Silva Tennis Ball Training

The fight against Bonnar tonight reminded me of an older video from a countdown with Andy training his reflexes with his buddy Jorge Martins.

It was as if he was pretending the cage was the wall and Bonnar's attacks were the tennis ball.

Based on his post fight interview with Rogan and his comment regarding 'doing what people think is impossible' I think he was trying to prove that he is almost untouchable due to his superhero-like reflexes.

*Perhaps someone can embed the video, for what ever reason it never works when I wrap the the [youtube] tags.

You guys think he was trying to simulate his training in the cage?

Edit - You just put the video code in the tags, not the whole URL (Just edit your post to see what I did)

Edson Barboza
Jose Aldo
Anderson Silva
Nate Diaz
Donald Cerrone
Jon Jones
Gabriel Gonzaga
Brandon Thatch

2014 Superfight Advocate

Jones vs Silva

Last edited by K R Y : 10-14-2012 at 05:04 AM. Reason: embed
Ryan1522 is offline   Reply With Quote