MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Anderson Silva vs. Stephan Bonnar Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 08:18 AM   #212 (permalink)
T.Bone
Bantamweight

T.Bone will become famous soon enoughT.Bone will become famous soon enoughT.Bone will become famous soon enoughT.Bone will become famous soon enoughT.Bone will become famous soon enoughT.Bone will become famous soon enoughT.Bone will become famous soon enoughT.Bone will become famous soon enoughT.Bone will become famous soon enoughT.Bone will become famous soon enoughT.Bone will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
I never thought it would be competitive, I could have done without Anderson trying to humiliate Bonnar though. He could have done his trip and knee a minute in instead of playing a cage game that only goes to further prove Silva is so much better something we all knew. Silva is a bully, its really that simple. He may be the GOAT but the man doesn't need to clown the guys who step in the cage with him to prove it.
I have to disagree with this sentiment.

Show-boating is part of the fight game and has been forever: Roy Jones, Ali, Ray Leonard are just some examples of this.

It's more about confidenece in ones own ability rather than disrespect for their opponents.
T.Bone is offline   Reply With Quote